Terms and Conditions of Website Use Agreement
Updated November 22, 2023
The Springs Connections volunteers are committed to keeping your personal information private. Springs Connections will not sell, distribute, or share any personal information you provide on this website. All personal information on this website will be used for the sole purpose of administering the relationship between yourself and Springs Connections.
Certain information on this site connects to other people, companies, and websites maintained by third parties over whom Springs Connections has no control. Springs Connections makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in our or any linked websites. You agree that Springs Connections, its officers, owners, vendors, volunteers, or employees are not liable for any damages resulting from actions taken in reliance on the information on this website or in violation of its terms and conditions.
This website contains material that is owned by Springs Connections. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or criminal liability.
Member Account, Password & Security
You may be assigned an account and password to access certain areas of this website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are fully responsible for all activities under your account. You agree to immediately notify the website administrator of any unauthorized use of your account and password or any other security breach that comes to your attention.
Your Profile Information, Directory & Privacy
You are responsible for selecting the profile information you want to share in our online directory.
Any provided mailing address updates will be forwarded to the Keowee Springs POA Manager to help ensure that POA invoices and other mailed information are sent to the updated address.
Directory information is not for public use, distribution, or solicitation. Providing information for charitable activities sponsored by The Cliffs or The Cliffs Lake Region communities, and communication of local community needs do not constitute a solicitation.
All Springs property owners are encouraged to proactively:
- read and post information you want to share on the Message Boards and reply as appropriate. Note: Key Community-Wide Information Posted on the Message Board will be highlighted in the Springs Connections Newsletters
- read and add comments to News Articles and Upcoming Events
- add events and meetings to the Calendar
- add Classified Ads
- add recommended services providers, comments, and review ratings that you have personally used to the Business Directory
- submit information to be included in Springs Connections Newsletters or Upcoming Events (Note: Key Information Posted on the Message Boards will be highlighted in the Springs Connections Newsletters.
- request appropriate information be emailed to Keowee Springs Property Owners
- provide links to Third-Party websites of interest to Springs property owners
- use other website features
Contact the Springs Web Team via Contact Us for questions, comments, updates, corrections, or enhancements regarding our website or email communication, or if a new Message Board or Content Page is needed.
Please be considerate and respectful of fellow property owners when adding information to the website. Website Users are solely responsible for the content they post.
Prohibited uses of this website include, but are not limited to:
- Transmitting or posting content without rights to post or transmit. This includes but is not limited to, The Cliffs and the Keowee Springs POA documents, pictures of documents, marketing information, flyers, emails, etc.
- Example 1: If The Cliffs or the Keowee Springs POA transmits via email, mail, or posts information on its websites, do not re-post this information on or transmit it through the Springs Connections website.
- Example 2: If The Cliffs is performing a revenue-generating activity (even if it is coordinated by a Cliffs' Club Member) where the revenue goes to The Cliffs Club or Developer, do not repost their marketing emails. However, it is permissible for resident coordinators to post reminders for events and activities that have been communicated by The Cliffs Club, such as location, time, and registration requirements.
Exceptions: The Springs CRO Advisory Council is permitted by The Cliffs to store documents for future reference that include CRO announcements, updates, community events, and other information transmitted by The Cliffs Marketing, The Cliffs at Keowee Springs Member Services, or other Cliffs communication channels.
- Do not transmit or post the following content:
- Information and images that infringe on any trademark, copyright, etc.
- Unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or chain letters.
- Political or religious proselytizing comments
- Personal Information - If someone is ill or has passed, do not post information unless it has been cleared with the family.
- Information that has been forwarded to you - virus alerts, scam warnings, pet home requests, etc.
- Repeated solicitations of commercial or charitable causes.
- Unauthorized distribution or sharing of passwords and/or access.
- Attempting to impersonate any person associated with Springs Connections.
- Activities that adversely affect the ability of others to use this website as intended.
- Using email information in the online directory to send unsolicited emails.
- Using user contact information for any commercial purpose.
Please be considerate and respectful of fellow property owners when adding information to the website. Website users are solely responsible for the content they post.
Users of the Springs Connections website may subscribe and unsubscribe to Message Board and Group email notifications. A periodic Springs Connections News Letter email will be sent to Springs property owners. Infrequent email distributions may also be made directly from specific committees, working groups, etc. as needed to keep property owners informed. To opt-out of email notifications from Springs Connections update your Communication Preferences in Your Profile.
Any information, data, text, photos, or content submitted for posting on this website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You warrant that your submitted item is your own original work, that you own or share the copyright, or that you have the copyright owner’s permission to publish. You also warrant that it is an authentic and accurate depiction of the subject matter presented and that it is not defamatory. Springs Connections and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, reproduce, incorporate, and otherwise use your submission, and to delete it if they conclude that it violates these rules.
These terms and conditions represent the entirety of our Agreement.